The school keeps on file a copy of the Grade Report and the Permanent Record Card which is also called the transcript. The transcript lists:
- all of the courses a student the has passed
- the grades received
- the corresponding credits earned
- all the courses a student has failed
- grade point average
- class rank
- a record of attendance the activities in which the student has participated
- a record of standardized test scores
- a record of completion of additional graduation requirements.
The transcript is a document that is required for college admission. It is a profile of the student’s life in high school. A good record is a priceless possession; it remains with a person throughout his/her life. Therefore, it is very important for the student to always do their best.